The gadget chronicles of the Fongster





CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Hello2 Bluetooth Headset

Ahh...what joy and pain this Hello2 has caused me! Finally found a bluetooth headset that plugs into the ear..weighs a mere 22g, over 1 week standby and 7 hours talk time..and I had to return it this afternoon due to a jammed on/off/answer button! :(

I guess if you are a infrequent user of a BT headset..this is probably a great one to own. But for someone like me (I'm roaming amongst floors due to managing different projects) who relies on the mobile a lot, I needed something more durable (ie, stand shocks and drops!) as I use it very often. My present BT's the Sony Ericsson HBH65 which I adore..bar the battery which I have completely drained and only hold 1 days charge and maybe 1 hour talktime. Oh well, I have managed to wear it down after 14 months! :)

So I have decided...return the Hello2 BT headset to Mr Gadget, pay a 10% penalty (at worst) and exchange for another Sony Ericsson..Akonos HBH660 with CallerID display! :) 5days standby and a couple of hours talktime..but definitely more solid (and less "beng" looking) and durable! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
iPod Nano gadgets Gadget jamesfongster