The gadget chronicles of the Fongster





CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

For Sale! More long lost Sony Gadgets I discovered in my drawer just now! :)


Ah...one thing great about this blog is that it jogs my memory on where I misplaced all my past gadgets? Here's another 2 "forgotten" members of my Sony family?? Took these pictures just now..

Here's the sexy Sony Cybershot 1.3MP camera..and the Sony P800 (Symbian 7 o/s), my first PDA phone that has given me so my pleasure and pain (more so than the xda mini!)...never really forgave Sony Ericsson for making us P800 users the beta testers for P9xx series!

By the way, there're both for sale! If you know anyone who's interested in picking up either or both for bargain prices, let me know! :)Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If any of your Sony gadgets needs to repair then simply go for
sony repair centre uk

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
iPod Nano gadgets Gadget jamesfongster