The gadget chronicles of the Fongster





CrispAds Blog Ads

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Aigo Intelligent Stick and MP3 player


2 months back, I was looking for a 2G USB storage for storing work related documents and good ole Ronnie happened to be in Singapore and bought me this wonderful 2G stick from Aigo. Check out how wafer thin this is in the picture..it's almost indestructible..waterproof, shock proof and I've been putting this in my wallet and sitting on it for months! Another nifty thing is that it comes with a Storage Manager s/w that allows you to create a non encrypted partition for general usage and also an encrypted partition for your sensitive data. It mounts up as 2 separate partitions; the encrypted partition prompts you to enter a password to get in. I actually bought 2...this 2G in snow white and a 1G in jet back (kinda like the white and black Nano pair?) ...no sooner did I show this to a workmate...I had to sell the 1G stick to him...such is the cool geek factor this unit commands..:)

Oh, I was crazy enough to also buy an accessory for this stick..a Aigo DAP . Just stick the stick into the DAP and voila..an MP3 player ! Also doubles up as a vanity mirror..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
iPod Nano gadgets Gadget jamesfongster