The gadget chronicles of the Fongster





CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, November 10, 2005

iPod Nano 2G - my daily travelling companion


Funny thing is that I never really used to noticed iPodders with their distinctively different iPod headsets..until I owned an iPod Nano..:) Yep..couldn't resist this little baby and ended up with a 2G version. Again, thanks to Ronnie for getting this from Singapore where I saved a little $ off the Australian RRP

First impressions...niceeee....slim as Paris Hilton! Lots of playtime...used it everyday and only have to charge once a week. It charges from a properitary USB cable (yuk!)...no surprises being an Apple device! It charges in around 45 mins. It's pretty rich in functionality..does songs, pictures (although so small, it's not really that useful!), multi clock/alarm (alarm's pretty lame as there isn't any speakers so only useable through the headphones), PIM that syncs with Outlook calendar/contacts.

I've grown hooked on podcasts..so filled my Nano with technical geek podasts like Slashdot review and the KFI Techguy...2 of my fav podcasts currently.

Not really happy when less than a month later, the iPod Video is now available for sale...arrggh! Time to think about retiring the Nano and getting a 30G iPod Video..how can I justify that..esp since I bought the....:) Stayed tuned for the latest and greatest of my recent gadget purchases..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
iPod Nano gadgets Gadget jamesfongster