The gadget chronicles of the Fongster





CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, April 15, 2005

Bluetooth headset connection problems with mini

Hmmm... am experiencing a very peculiar problem with my HBH660 and here's the problem scenario.

I use my BT headset with the o2 xda mini.

The HBH660 BT headset pairs and connects with no problems. I was able to talk for up to 8 mins and right after the 8 mins (sometimes 15-30secs after 8 mins), the other party cannot hear me anymore whereas I can hear them! The result is that I had to hang up the call and recall.

Funny thing is that this exact same problem was experienced by fellow mini user CY with a HBH602.

I have experienced this before when using my previous HBH65 on a Sony Ericsson P800.

Didn't have much luck in finding a solutions via Google..so posted to a very helpful Australia PDA forum..http://www.mtekk.com.au

Within a day, "dropbear" provided me with a possible solution which I'll be trying out, ie,

the solution is to go to:

Settings>System tab>Power>Advanced

Where is says
On battery power:
Turn off device if not used for X minutes

Uncheck the box.

A big word of thanks to dropbear (if you ever do visit my blog! :) for the above!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
iPod Nano gadgets Gadget jamesfongster